It is mutually agreed, that the permit in granted to above named Exhibitor and/or Company, hereafter “Exhibitor” by Macon County Fair Association, Inc. hereafter “Fair” for the sole and only purpose of displaying and selling goods and/or services at the Macon County Fair on the dates of Wednesday, June 7, 2023 through Sunday, June 11, 2023, for which the said Exhibitor agrees to pay a flat fee of itemized as follow: Indicate if you want indoor or outdoor
This contract is subject to the following conditions:
- Any space unclaimed as of 5:00 on Wednesday, June 7, 2023, is forfeited and may be resold. This contract will become null and void and no refund of monies advanced will be made.
- Exhibits may be set up beginning at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, June 7, 2023. All exhibits must be in place and ready for operation by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2022, and must remain in place until 7:00 pm on Sunday, June 11, 2023.
- Access to 110 electrical will be provided.
- Your exhibit must be manned during the operating hours. Operating Hours are:
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Thursday, June 8, 2023,
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday, June 9, 2023,
11:00 am to 9:00 pm on Saturday, June 10, 2023
11:00 am to 7:00 pm on Sunday, June 11, 2023
- You alone are responsible for all items in your exhibit. The Macon County Fair Association, Inc. will not be responsible for any damage or loss of property.
- Only the sale or distribution of goods and information described above is allowed under this contract and must be contained within your assigned space. No roving activities are permitted.
- Any exhibitor occupying a space must be clean and well maintained as determined by the Fair. Each exhibitor must comply with all federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Each outdoor exhibit will be provided power as detailed above. All connections to this service must comply with applicable electrical codes as determined by the Fair electrician.
- The size of the space is determined by all components of the unit occupying space including hitch, awnings, seating, stakes, etc.
- All supplies and stock must be kept off walks and roadways. Stock vehicles must be parked in the area designated by the Fair and pay the electrical fee if power is needed.
- No loud speakers, amplifiers, radio or other broadcasting device can be used on your space without the permission from and at the discretion of the Fair.
- This contract is not transferrable or assignable.
- The exhibitor and their employees will park in the area designated by the Fair.
- In case the exhibitor or their employees and agents violate any federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations, or conditions herein, all further right to transact business under this contract shall, at the option of the Macon County Fair Association, Inc. at once become forfeited without any right of the said exhibitor to recover any part of the money that has already been paid on this contract. Said exhibitor and their equipment shall be removed from the fairgrounds without delay.
- The Macon County Fair Association, Inc. will not be liable in any way to the exhibitor if the 2023 Macon County Fair is not held due to no fault of the Association.
- The exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Macon County Fair Association, Inc. and its officers and directors from any and all liability resulting from operations under this contract, and shall provide a certificate of insurance listing the Macon County Fair Association as an additional insured. The certificate of insurance must be received before the exhibitor sets up for operation.
- No vehicle traffic will be allowed for loading/unloading purposes at exhibit area during exhibit hours.
Questions? Contact Chairs-